March 16, 2008

Len and Vince came up for a long weekend to join in celebrating Billy's birthday. Sunday was their last day so we went out for lunch (and dessert--pink velvet cupcakes!) after church. I'm so thankful that though my sister lives all the way in SoCal we both make it a point to visit each other regularly! I think part of the reason why we are so close is because, well, as far as siblings go, we're all that we have!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you all had a good time and of course you and Marilen are the only ones that can share love together as sisters. Being there for each other is so important. Bu the way, this is a very nice picture of Vince and Marilen; where is that taken? They look cool! and my cute little angel, Andre. How is he doing after hitting his head so hard on a wooden table. I prayed for him last night when it happened. Anyway, love each other. You, Billy, Vince, Marilen and Andre are all that I have. Please keep the relationships growing more and more....

God bless

Love,

Mama

Erwin said...

hey...is that bakery in emeryville? looks like it in the background.

Jean M said...

Hey Er, yes, that is at the Bay Street Mall in Emeryville.