May 5, 2009

Ken & Gail's Wedding

This past Saturday, my cousin Ken finally got married!  I say finally because for the last decade or so, each time we'd see each other, I would always mention to him that I was still waiting for his wedding invitation to arrive in the mail.  So imagine my surprise and delight when it did arrive sometime last month!  I was so thrilled for him.  He's the sweetest guy and Gail seems like just the right girl for him.  


One of the novel things they had during the reception was a photobooth setup.  I adore photobooths, they are so quirky and fun!  There were even props and costumes made available to dress up the photos.  These are mine and Billy's...


1 comment:

michelle said...

How lovely to see the four of you... Congratulations to your cousin! I thought your photo booth pictures were really cute!