October 26, 2009

A Fond Farewell

One of the toughest things we had to do this summer was say goodbye to some very dear friends, and not just friends, but practically family! Angeli and Jay have been a significant part of mine and Billy's lives for many years. I first met Angeli when I was fifteen and it was through her that I came to know Christ. Because of this, I am forever indebted to her. She faithfully taught me through the Scriptures and has ministered to me in so many ways, as Jay has done for Billy. This couple has been a steadfast pillar of our church for years, and I can honestly say I never thought there would be a day when I would no longer see them on Sundays, but God has called them to do a work in Hawaii. So though we will miss them, we are excited to see how He plans to use them for His glory.

me, Angeli & Sone

Jeff, Billy, Jay & Junior

group shot

1 comment:

michelle said...

It was nice to view these pictures. Amen to your caption.