June 29, 2010

Eclipse

Some friends and I got together for the movie event of the summer. Warning: for Twilighters only!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow generated with Smilebox

2 comments:

michelle said...

Oh, this was fabulous Sydney! It's too cool for words. Patrick and I really enjoyed this... I wished I was there too, to win the prizes for that matter! LOL! I love the details you put into this party. Did you keep a souvenir for yourself?

Forever Edward,
Holly

Jean M said...

Hi there-I'm tickled that you enjoyed this. Your own creativity inspired mine! As for a souvenir, I wish I could have kept an invite for myself, but alas I had to give them all out. (If I had extras I would have given you one, too!) At least I have a photo to remember it by.