December 31, 2010

Happy 2011!

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.
~Edith Lovejoy Pierce~


Another blast from the past photo....
This NYE photo is from sometime in the '90's. Can't recall exactly which one, but I do know that neither Michelle or I were married yet. Cheers!!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

Happy New Year Sydney! I'm so grateful that you are the keeper of many of our treasured pictures from the past. Based on my short hairdo, I can only assume this was either 1998 or 1999. I do remember that this was taken at a charming Italian restaurant by Highway 29. I also remember this was a fun dinner date with Billy and Florentino (aka Tino : ). THANK YOU for this stroll down memory lane. I wish this New Year will bring us together again! Love- Holly

P.S.
Can we join your New Year's dance off in the future? That sounds so much fun!

Jean M said...

Of course! I've seen you shake those hips before! lol. Definitely looking forward to our next girls outing! Must discuss plans soon...