Just downloaded this album (this morning!) on iTunes and am instantly smitten.
In her own words...
I sing opera, write songs and play piano.
I am a Flower Alchemist with a minor in music.
Born in New York City, raised in Motherland Russia, spent teenage years sequestered in an Italian monastery.
...arrived in the U.S. incognito and studied opera. The rest is history.
I seek to sing in a manner which would create within your chest a safe, magical, truthful place of power beyond the slow burn of stars."
Elizaveta Igorevna Khripounova
I am a Flower Alchemist with a minor in music.
Born in New York City, raised in Motherland Russia, spent teenage years sequestered in an Italian monastery.
...arrived in the U.S. incognito and studied opera. The rest is history.
I seek to sing in a manner which would create within your chest a safe, magical, truthful place of power beyond the slow burn of stars."
Elizaveta Igorevna Khripounova
How could you not fall in love with this song? Other notable songs are Snow in Venice, Armies of Your Heart, Odi et Amo and Orion.

1 comment:
Did I mention that Patrick downloaded this album after you introduced it here? He enjoyed listening to her music too, thanks to you!
Post a Comment