April 20, 2012

Drawsome!

So there's this iPhone game called Draw Something, which is somewhat of the latest app craze.  It's been fun playing it with family and friends.  Even Andre's gotten into it!  Not only was it a way for him to work on his art skills (not his strongest suit!), but I liked that it helped him to practice his spelling skills, as he has to guess which tiles to use to spell out what the picture is.  As a bonus, our CT for Visions accepted some printed samples for Collaboration in Technology!

These are samples of Andre's drawings that I had to guess.




 This is Andre guessing what my drawing is.
(Note: I did not help him with spelling!)



1 comment:

michelle said...

How cool! We continue to be amazed by Andre's skills!

P.S. We think you're quite the artist Syd. :) We especially like your drawing of the vineyard.