July 13, 2012

Billy's Big 4-0

It's hard to imagine, but my dear hubby is now 40!!  And to think I first met him as a youth of 18!!  Stranger still, I can clearly remember celebrating my own father's 40th birthday (I was 20 at the time), and thinking what an advanced age that was.  But hubby does not seem old at all!  He is still active, vibrant and full of life.  I was grateful for the chance to gather friends and family together to celebrate his life, and to rejoice in not only what God has done, but what He has allowed him to do for Him over the years.

Fuso's little touches were so sweet and unexpected


Leilani's professional touch made the event look like a wedding!



Beautiful photos courtesy of Jennifer Harris


SURPRISE!

Some words from Billy's closest friends & confidantes
His mentor, Nick


One of his best friends, Andre



Blessed with dear friends & family

To my Sweetie, who rocks 40!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Oh Syd, what a great post about your loving and wonderful husband! We wished we could've been there to toast his birthday, but we're happy to see that your surprise party was a great success! We're sure grateful to have Billy in our lives; we love him so. He is a rock star like you!!! Love- The Sarsozos