It's been about a year now and the camera my hubby bought me has proved to be a worthy investment. As anticipated, I've used it mainly for travel and special occasions. But there's one other thing I enjoy doing that I don't get to use my camera for often enough, and that's taking portraits. With the holidays just around the corner, though, I was glad to be employed by some friends to take their holiday pictures. Here are some sneak peaks....
Last year, we had this family hiking from the riverfront to the woods, so it's no wonder the exercise-averse clan opted to have their photos taken at home this year ;)
With a backyard like this, who needs to hike anywhere?
This creative family on the go doesn't mind the novel or unusual,
so they left the location shoot decision up to me. When they said that
blue-gray stripes were part of their theme, I immediately thought nautical
and headed for the marina.
Thank you, friends, for the privilege of capturing these moments for you!
3 comments:
Syd! What a blessing to have a friend like you to capture precious moments. Your vision and skill is obvious but what makes these photos shine for both families is the motivation behind the photographer is love. Thank you from all of us.
Great job Jean! Can I convince you to come back to HI and take our family picture :)
@Bessie, any excuse to go back to HI!! ;)
Post a Comment