Hi Savannah, It's great to hear from you. I've been enjoying your blog and the wonderful things you are doing and learning in Israel! Your stream of consciousness entry on the best day of your life was particularly moving to me. Looking forward to hearing more from you!
A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.
3 comments:
That is one adorable Spiderman fan! I love how he filled in the words he didn't know with "do, do, do, do"!
Heehee. :D THat is sooooo cute, I absolutely love it!
Hi Savannah,
It's great to hear from you. I've been enjoying your blog and the wonderful things you are doing and learning in Israel! Your stream of consciousness entry on the best day of your life was particularly moving to me. Looking forward to hearing more from you!
Post a Comment