March 20, 2008

Brace Yourselves!


via Pumml

Yup, you guessed it! I got braces two days ago, for the second time in my life! The thing is, I don't remember them hurting back when I was 16 as much as they do this time around. I'm just thankful that the ortho says I'll only have to wear them less than 2 years. Let's hope he's right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart, Jean. This is a cute post, by the way. Love the title!

Anonymous said...

BTW, I LOVE the new section of your sidebar that has "Andre's Latest Antics"! hahahahahaha! That is soooo cute!

MamaBoncx said...

Gasp! Ouch! You must have had a high tolerance of pain when we were teenagers because the pain is what I remember most about having braces. Yikes, I cringe just thinking about it. Well, at least it's only for less than 2 years :)

Also, I'm glad that Andre is enjoying the spiderman slippers. Alrick always said they were for his little brother and well, Andre is like a little brother to him. Glad he enjoys them.

Jean M said...

Chone, that is so sweet! Thank you.