And you will look every bit as beautiful as this woman in her flowing formal gown. It is divine duty, ya know, so maybe I'll dress up tomorrow for the occasion, too!
You're right about it being a divine duty. Thanks for reminding me. I used to have a magnet on my refrigerator that said, "Just say no to laundry!" Not the right attitude, I know. Forgive me. I am thankful for the privilege of having clothes to wash. Now I must change into my ball gown and attend to my laundry!
A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.
4 comments:
And you will look every bit as beautiful as this woman in her flowing formal gown. It is divine duty, ya know, so maybe I'll dress up tomorrow for the occasion, too!
You're right about it being a divine duty. Thanks for reminding me. I used to have a magnet on my refrigerator that said, "Just say no to laundry!" Not the right attitude, I know. Forgive me. I am thankful for the privilege of having clothes to wash. Now I must change into my ball gown and attend to my laundry!
Jean, this is exactly what I look like when I do laundry.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh wow, I don't think I'd mind doing laundry if I had a dress like that on. Hmmm...maybe I'll unpack my wedding dress. =)
Post a Comment