This is a real headline from this newspaper article! I had actually been thinking about this safety issue for a while, even prior to reading this article, which only caused me to grapple with it some more. Anyway, what do you guys think? I was considering making this blog available by invite-only. I'm going to give it a few days before I make my final decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thought provoking article...hmm... I think I may have to consider the invitation....
This has been in the back of my mind for a while, too. The article helped me make the decision, hence the invitation you received today. :^P
Thanks for posting. Definitely something to think about...
hi. it crossed my mind, and then i thought, heck, what about my freedom. and now i think, what about my son's safety. it's just not fair to be too careful and too paranaoid and to limit myself. maybe i'll read the article...
my parents are so far away, they are still in MNL, and Julian is their one and only grandchild. How can i not put him on youtube or my blog. sigh.
Jeannie
My rule of thumb is to be a bit mysterious. Don't post your last name, phone number, or address. Maybe use nicknames to refer to family members, i.e., how I refer to my husband as "Hubby". My blog is public, but I don't post detailed personal info or pics of myself or my family members. I guess if I were to do that, I might think about making my blog invite-only...
Post a Comment