Well, the Davids guessed correctly. Here are Andre and Kathleen (one of our guests from the PI) enjoying the park.
March 28, 2008
Where in the World?, Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1
1 comment:
I didn't know they had one of these there...guess I should check out more than just the outlets...or do we need kids before we can go there...hahaha.
As for yor comment on my blog:
Yes Jean...that would indeed be UCI's Kaba Modern...I thought of you when I first heard they were on the show...I thought you would have been watching the episodes all this time. You should set your DVR (if you have one) to record all the re-run episodes or just catch everything on Youtube. All you really need to watch are Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez. Were you technically part of Kaba Modern for that one year you performed in their PCN to that Planet Soul song?
Post a Comment