July 27, 2008

M.I.A. Update

summer concert series
Valencia Town Center

Just wanted to alert everyone as to the reason of my apparent lack of posts recently! What can I say? This summer has just been too much fun! We recently returned from a spontaneous week-long trip to SoCal to visit my sister and brother-in-law. And in the few days that we've been back, I've been caught up in an exciting project which I am not at liberty to divulge at the moment. I did plan to post more pictures from our trip, but I'm not quite sure when I'll get around to doing that. Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are. When I can, I'll be trolling around blogland to check!

3 comments:

Myra said...

But I miss you so much! Come back to Blogland! Come back, come back!

michelle said...

..I agree! Will you come back here soon? I would love to see pictures from your recent vacation...

Jean M said...

You two are too sweet! Love you guys!