Everyone told us that watching a play on Broadway was the thing to do in New York City. My sister had been going on and on about one play in particular called Wicked. I asked around and others claimed it was certainly something worth watching, but I balked when I looked up the ticket prices. When my sister suggested entering a daily lottery for the show, I thought it was worth a try, and well...it really was! My name got pulled so Billy and I got front row seats to see a funny, witty and highly entertaining musical at a quarter of the ticket price! Thanks, Len and Vince!!
September 5, 2008
Wicked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jean- you are a walking lucky charm... with the help of Len & Vince. : ) I heard this play was really worth seeing. I'm so happy to read that you and Billy not only got the front row seats but really enjoyed watching it. Fun date!
Jean,
Welcome home! Thanks for the pictures and the recap! Loved it!!!!! Gosh, I loved some of the stories you shared too like the Serendipity restaurant and your lucky lotto win!!!! OMGoodness!!!!! That kind of stuff never happens to me. I can't believe how close you were. Now, did you do the lotto while here or over there?
I'm just bummed that you didn't have the courage to get Dylan McDermot's autograph for ME!!!
Well, I'm glad you're back and safe. What a summer you've had!!!!!!
Love, Sone
The lottery is done every two and a half hours before each show. We did the lottery there in NY...
Post a Comment