April 17, 2009

How Romantic!

Billy surprised me with this special delivery...flowers! And not just any flowers but white roses and blue hydrangeas, just like the ones that were in my wedding bouquet! Could this be why we've managed to stay happily married for the last ten years? I'd say romantic touches like this are one reason. Truly, though, I have to give all praise and glory to God, who through his goodness and graciousness has blessed our marriage by teaching us what it means to truly love.



Written on our original wedding program:
"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails." (I Corinthians 13:4-8)

1 comment:

michelle said...

Billy- You did well! How romantic is this bouquet!?

Jean- Believe or not, I still have your wedding verse noted in my bible after ten years past... Habakkuk 3:17-18.

Hope you have a romantic celebration today. Again, Happy Anniversary!