March 17, 2011

Say What?!

At Costco today, Andre dropped a sample he was eating. Even though it fell into the cart (and who knows what's been in that thing!), undaunted, he proceeded to put it into his mouth, much to my dismay.


Me: Uh-oh, that thing is crawling with germs and now they're inside of you!
Andre: Don't worry, mom. The antibodies are already attacking them.
Me: (Lifting jaw up from floor.)

Note: I remember reading to him about the body's immune system exactly once. Be careful parents--just once is all it takes!

3 comments:

michelle said...

Our little rock star is an Einstein! I can't wait to see what God has in store for his future career!?

(Yikes, I don't even want to think about the bacteria on the shopping cart. LOL!)

Give my rock star a hug and kiss from auntie Michelle, won't you please?

Love ya-

Haar said...

clever boy!

Izzy said...

Our little Einstein must be a lefty! LOL! Only a lefty aunt can say such a thing! So proud of him and you for introducing antibodies in his curriculum, even if it is only once...