February 22, 2008

Birthday Dinner


To celebrate mine and Elaine's birthdays, we were treated out to dinner by our dear friends Margaret and Leilani. The restaurant of choice was Va de Vi in Walnut Creek. The food was good, but the company was even better! Here are some pictures from our Ladies Night.

"Hmmm, what looks good?"

the birthday celebrants

the generous treaters

the Fab Four
What's the matter with this picture?
(Answer at the bottom of page)


Having way too much fun!

Answer: Leilani and I are wearing the same dress!
Mine in red and hers in hot pink! Too funny!

3 comments:

MeMeMe said...

Hello Jean, Happy Belated Birthday! You have an adorable son and your husband looks so loving. Ang sarap mag blog no? Lalo na for a SAHM. Thank you again for dropping by.

Your happy birthday pictures reminds me of CA. I lived there for about three years, until I married. I still love CA. If you go to my pinoy blog, or other blog, you'll see my dream home in CA. It will probably be around the Hacienda Heights - Walnut area.

God Bless!
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jean! Here's to another year of living in God's blessings!

Jean M said...

Thanks for the greetings!