Oh my precious little boy. He is a joy to all of us. He has changed in many ways and now a dancer; a funny little boy and he listens, I think because he is growing maturely. He understands a lot of things and he is more talkative than ever. Andre now plays Soccer, too and he knows how to kick the ball. God bless my little angerl, Andre.
He's so good dancer. Are you guys planning a party for his birthday this year? Let us know maybe we could try and fly out for the weekend or something.
I'm catching up with my list of things to do (which includes mail for Andre) since there's some sort of normalcy to my schedule this week. I thought about Andre and began to miss the little man, so I found myself watching this very cute clip again. ADORABLE! Hope you guys are having a nice sunny day.
xoxo, M
P.S. - Pat just watched the clip with me again. He said, "Andre's got soul!".
A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.
5 comments:
Jean! You're makin us miss bubba even more!!! Argghh lol
Please tell Andre thanks and sorry . Thanks for the laugh, & sorry for stealing his moves. Looks like a great way to relieve stress here @ the office.
K, gotta go and get, umm, stress relief.
Ha! That's not even the half of it. I have a longer, funnier clip that unfortunately takes forever to upload onto blogger.
Oh my precious little boy. He is a joy to all of us. He has changed in many ways and now a dancer; a funny little boy and he listens, I think because he is growing maturely. He understands a lot of things and he is more talkative than ever. Andre now plays Soccer, too and he knows how to kick the ball. God bless my little angerl, Andre.
He's so good dancer. Are you guys planning a party for his birthday this year? Let us know maybe we could try and fly out for the weekend or something.
Take care.
Love, Lis~
I'm catching up with my list of things to do (which includes mail for Andre) since there's some sort of normalcy to my schedule this week. I thought about Andre and began to miss the little man, so I found myself watching this very cute clip again. ADORABLE! Hope you guys are having a nice sunny day.
xoxo,
M
P.S. - Pat just watched the clip with me again. He said, "Andre's got soul!".
Post a Comment