Just wanted to share the party favors I made for Andre's party. Other than enjoying the actual event itself, putting these together is what I delighted in the most. For those of you who were wondering, I order all my tags and labels from myownlabels.com
June 8, 2008
Party Favors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
These are great favors Jean! Very colorful and creative. Oh BTW, because of your previous blog entry, Mike found out that our camera also has the color isolation feature! Thanks!
Loved the favors. Almost kept one for myself, but Lucas realized it belonged to him and demanded that I give it up!
Hi ladies,
Thanks, I'm glad others appreciated the favors as they were very fun to make.
Haar, so funny that Lucas was on to you! Smart boy!
Bessie, glad that some of my camera tips have been helpful to you guys.
Post a Comment