November 16, 2011

Cool Hues

Today I got to photograph one of my favorite families, my sister's.  Needless to say, it was a pleasure spending time with them and taking their pictures.  As you can see, they are a lovely family and my nephews have to be the cutest in the world!  Call me biased, because I totally am. ;)


 Hey, where are you going?!

big brother


little rascal


 a family stroll



There's the grin I was looking for!

 Can you guess who is the crafty one and who is deeply concerned?


Kudos to my sister for her balancing act skills!  You may not be able to tell, but the ledge they're sitting on is pretty high off the ground.  The risks one takes for the perfect shot!


 "Oh, there you are mommy."



One of my faves!

A study in gray.

1 comment:

Izzy said...

These are excellent shots of them! Their boys are down right adorable!!! I love how you captured their personalities! Another favorite family of mine!