That's what I've been doing lately...with my camera. As I mentioned in previous posts, my sweet hubby bought me a camera for our anniversary, a friend and I took a class learning how to use our cameras, and in the last month or so I've been practicing taking portraits of my friends and their families. They were willing and gracious guinea pigs, and I think we all won out at the end. I got my necessary practice, and they got some family photos in return.
Below are three photo shoots I've done so far. And in case you were wondering, no, I'm not aiming to do this professionally. I just want to be able to take really great photos for personal use. :)
November 11, 2011
Practice, Practice, Practice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh such wonderful pictures Syd! You're really becoming very talented with the lenses. It's so great to see the beautiful families: from our Izzy, to Ate Marlo, to Elaine. I just love them all. Keep up the artistic work! Love- Holly
Thanks, Holly!! Hope you're well--miss you!
Post a Comment