The kitchen of Andre's dreams. A kitchen, really? Let me give you a little background on that. In the nursery, one of Andre's favorite domains is the little playhouse. There he loves to play with the plastic dishes, cutlery and food. And whenever he visits his friend Mia, he is usually gravitating around her princess tea tray set and kitchen, much to his father's chagrin! So when we accumulated enough points from our credit card, we got him this. At least it's not a Disney Princess one.



2 comments:
Julian is this way too. I love picture where he is pretending to drink from a cup.
I think they like to pretend to be like Mommy.
-jeannie
Oh how adorable!!! I really miss having little ones in the house - mine are too old right now to do that anymore. They play Playstation and Watch Hannah Montana! Andre is just the most precious little guy! Thank you for adding the little video of him, it was so cute!!
xo Hugs my friend! Sherri
Post a Comment