April 20, 2008

Color Accent Mode

I just figured out how to use another cool feature on my camera. The color accent mode allows you to choose one color to focus on and causes everything else in your photo to show up in black and white, kind of like those Kim Anderson photographs. Except for the last shot, these were taken during our quick anniversary getaway.


my personal favorite, Andre Lucas

7 comments:

Vince said...

Wow! Way to be creative, Jean!

My fav is the Cliff Lede Winery

Anonymous said...

Yup, it's a lot easier than using Photoshop to do it. : ) My fave of these is the one of your little man, too.

Anonymous said...

so cool! what a neat function. the pictures looks very artsy. glad you had a good weekend with your hubby.

Haar said...

oh, i'm gonna see if my camera does that!

~V~ said...

Oooh!!! What kind of camera do you have? I want one!

Jean M said...

Hi Vange,
We have a Canon SD630. We've been through so many cameras! Billy would buy one, return it, exchange it for another one, and repeat the process. I finally got tired of reading the instructional manuals after the second or third camera. We've had this one for about 2 years now and I just got around to reading the manual for it.

Tysall said...

Hi Ate Jean,
How you guys doing? I love the pictures especailly the one of Andre. I'm going to check our cameras at home now too. It's awesome. Take care. Talk to you guys soon.
Love, Lissa