What do you do when your little boy is invited to a Princess Party?! I thought about dressing him up as The Little Prince but his father came up with an even better idea. "Why not dress him up as a frog? You know, as in the frog prince?" He already had the froggy cap that his Auntie Michelle got him for Christmas, so that's what I did!
April 5, 2008
The Frog Prince
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I really love the first shot of the 2 boys in the foreground and all the shimmery skirts in the back! Very cute little froggie!
I love the back of his shirt.
Genius.
What a great idea. He fit right in. Makes me want to throw a princess party! Great shots, too!
That is too cute. I hope he didnt get too many kisses as frogs usually get them from princesses.
This little frog avoided the pretty princesses and was content to play in the dirt! So no kisses that day, much to my relief!
Thanks so much Jean for coming to the party. You guys are such sports for dressing Andre up. Also, thanks for the pictures. I've added more to my blog, if you're interested. Give hugs to our frog prince for us.
Post a Comment