
Abraham Lincoln
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
Mildred B Vermont
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much.
Amos Bronson Alcott
Where there is a mother in the home, matters go well.
Proverbs 31:28-29
Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her:
“ Many daughters have done well, but you excel them all.”
May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jean...so you guys are headed to Disneyland for Memorial weekend eh...awesome! Becky and I are headed there at the end of June, a day at Disney, but 3 days overall...you have any recommendations for places to go see in the OC area...I know Costa Mesa, Newport are obvious stops. I'm trying to avoid LA if possible...although it would be cool to visit all the "Beaches" again.
Hey Er, if you've never been, Balboa Island and Laguna Beach are both really nice...
http://www.balboa-island.com/
http://www.lagunabeachinfo.org/
Post a Comment