Each morning for the last few weeks, Andre has been questioning the whereabouts of his father and grandmother. It goes a little something like this:
He asks, "Where's grandma?"
I say, "At work."
Next he asks, "Where's papa?"
I repeat, "At work."
A few mornings ago, Andre came into my bedroom and we both heard the garage door closing, signaling Billy's departure for work. Immediately afterward, he turns to me and says, "Papa's with Grandma." How's that for deductive reasoning from a 2-year old?
May 8, 2008
A Reasonable Conclusion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My cute little boy-
Isn't he getting smarter? I like listening to him and watch the things that he had/has been doing; such an innocent little man; trying to learn the ways of the world. Soon, very soon... he will be a Big man already and there's no more asking questions about this and that. Seeing him prays before eating and going to bed, amazes me how he does it on his own already. Praise God for this young man.
Love,
GrandMa
That's so funny! Such a smart boy! Can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment