The Bay Area Discovery Museum at Fort Baker in Sausalito is a fun, interactive museum designed especially for children. We decided to take Andre here instead of returning to Discovery Kingdom, thinking the air quality might be a little better near the coast. It didn't seem to be. Though to be honest, it was hard to differentiate between the fog and the haze. Despite all that, however, Andre had such a good time. He loved getting his hands into and onto everything!
June 26, 2008
A New Discovery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
I really enjoyed these pictures of Andre and Billy. I especially like Andre's fun picture with the floundering fish and the cool and somewhat haunting view of the bridge- good eye! You are quite the photographer. Can you pass on the camera to Billy sometime so we can get a glimpse of you too in these fun-filled summer outings?
Ha-ha! As the family photographer, I am almost always behind the camera and never in the photos. I'll be sure to ask Billy to take the camera once in a while! Glad you enjoyed the photos. It was such a fun day! Andre enjoyed it so much, we'll have to take him back there again one day.
Jean, please let us know when you guys are going again, this looks fun! And yes, we were thinking of going to Point Arena on our way to camping - let's talk!
Post a Comment