November 10, 2011

Fall Fun & Frolic

These were taken only yesterday...at the site I'd planned for the second family shoot.  Fortunately for this family, the day turned out gorgeous!  I had such a fun time taking their pictures.  Miss Ellee is a natural in front of the camera, and mom and dad had the creativity to suggest shots that turned out really great! Incidentally, I love the colors they chose for their outfits--provided such a vibrant contrast to the beautiful fall colors.  You'll have to click on the individual photos to see the richness of the colors.

Sweet

Sweeter

Sweetest!


Check out Miss Ellee's pose! Love it!

Picture perfect



Hey cutie!


I love this one!






My beautiful friend

5 comments:

Izzy said...

I'm guessing this family did not have to HIKE to get to this gorgeous spot! You picked a great location and it totally fit their family. Once again, another family I love! You sure you don't want to do this professionally????

Jean M said...

Lol! No, they didn't have to hike at all. I only like to make YOU work coz you need the exercise!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! These are gorgeous! AWESOME! Your indoor photos turned out great, too! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Haar has left a new comment on your post "Fall Fun & Frolic":

lovely!


Posted by Haar to Seasons of Change at November 13, 2011 7:26 PM

Anonymous said...

lovely!


Posted by Haar to Seasons of Change at November 13, 2011 7:26 PM