In the previous post, I mentioned how nervous I was because of my first attempt doing portraits outdoors. Well, for my second shoot I was doubly nervous because I had to do it indoors! This presented an entirely different challenge, that of finding adequate light. Initially, I had planned to take this family's photos at a lovely little site I had scoped out in advance, but unfortunately, the weather refused to cooperate. The day turned out gray and rainy :( So on to Plan B! Due to insufficient lighting, Andre grabbed one of those bright work lights from the garage and we had to improvise. After a lot of fumbling--turn the light this way, no that way--we rigged up something that worked. The warmth of the indoor light provided a stark contrast to the cold, gray weather just outside the window. I feel cozy and warm just looking at these!
A lovely family
Their adorable kids
Sweet sisters
sweethearts
~family life~
little slugger
the boys
side by side
guitar hero
Home is where the heart is!












2 comments:
You really captured the warmth in their home and for one another! They are one of my favorite families! You did a great job again!
Yes, you said it right! The warmth of their home is fitting for such a warm-hearted family! Thanks again for being such a great assistant, Izzy ;)
Post a Comment