May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo


This time last year, we had some friends over for Mexican food and a viewing of Nacho Libre! Will have to do something similar next year. Cinco de Mayo kind of came up on us too quickly to plan anything this time around. No, we're not Mexican (although Billy's been mistaken as one on more than one occasion!), but any excuse for Mexican fare and some good company!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

That guacamole looks delicious. Miss J is the family's official guacamole-maker now. She does a really good job, too.

My husband gets mistaken for being African-American often, but he's actually 1/2 Mexican & 1/2 Filipino...he proudly calls himself a "Mexipino".

Jean M said...

I love me some good guacamole! Need to eventually learn to make it for myself. Wow, I thought your hubby was hispanic but didn't figure him to be a fellow Filipino, too! I like Mexipino. It has a better ring to it than Filexican.