Dear Auntie (a.k.a. Mama Mayeth : ), Looking at this lovely picture of you makes me reminisce about the days when your girls and I were at this age. I remember very well the days when you used to make us snacks after school, take tea with us, have late nightcaps, the singing, the dancing, so many fond memories. My heart warms up now just thinking about it. Thank you for them… I feel very blessed that your daughters shared your love with me. Happy Mother’s Day!
Your adopted daughter, Michelle
P.S. Do you remember the time Jean and I came home with our new short haircuts? I don’t know why that just crossed my mind. Oh my, were you upset at us! : )
Hello Jean and Michelle, Yes, I was upset about your hair because you had beautiful hair. I had no idea by going to the Mall will transform you both - what were you thinking of? to surprise everybody and you sure did! I still love you both. Thank you for your comments and thank you Jean for doing this. I think, I was almost 19 years old then. Time flies. I cried hard when I saw the picture because there's someone next to me (that was so dear to me). God bless you both and I thank you for your love.
A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.
2 comments:
For your Mom Jean-
Dear Auntie (a.k.a. Mama Mayeth : ),
Looking at this lovely picture of you makes me reminisce about the days when your girls and I were at this age. I remember very well the days when you used to make us snacks after school, take tea with us, have late nightcaps, the singing, the dancing, so many fond memories. My heart warms up now just thinking about it. Thank you for them… I feel very blessed that your daughters shared your love with me. Happy Mother’s Day!
Your adopted daughter,
Michelle
P.S. Do you remember the time Jean and I came home with our new short haircuts? I don’t know why that just crossed my mind. Oh my, were you upset at us! : )
Hello Jean and Michelle,
Yes, I was upset about your hair because you had beautiful hair. I had no idea by going to the Mall will transform you both - what were you thinking of? to surprise everybody and you sure did! I still love you both. Thank you for your comments and thank you Jean for doing this. I think, I was almost 19 years old then. Time flies. I cried hard when I saw the picture because there's someone next to me (that was so dear to me). God bless you both and I thank you for your love.
Mama
Post a Comment